Thank you for seeking more information about our church and work in Litchfield!
We are a Bible-believing reformed congregation.
An excellent summary of our beliefs is the five great solas for the Protestant Reformation:
- Sola Scriptura (by Sripture alone). Our sole source for matters of faith and practice is the Word of God.
- Sola Fide (by faith alone). Justification, or being declared right before God, is only by faith.
- Sola Gratia (by grace alone). Salvation comes only by grace, or unmerited favor.
- Sola Christo (Christ alone). Only one can mediate between God and man: Christ Jesus.
- Sola Del Gloria (glory to God alone).
Please explore further with the sections below:
Key words for our beliefs: reformed, evangelical, sanctified, and protestant. To learn more, visit this section.
Learn about our Sunday worship, prayer meetings, and other times our congregation meets together.
We support several mission works, and in addition support a church in Haiti (learn more about this work here).
We enjoy a diverse background of believers in our congregation.